Friday, October 7, 2011

Additional notes:

We're going to try to start writing down some of the funny/smart/interesting things the boys say and do to help preserve these memories. So with that...

-Maxwell has started watching the baseball playoffs with me, and the other night I left the room for a few minutes in the top of the first inning of the Yanks/Tigers game with the score tied 0-0. When I came back in, Maxwell says to me, "Daddy, the Tigers hit two homeruns." Sure enough, I look up and the score is 2-0. I had no idea he even knew what a homerun meant, let alone who the Tigers were. Very proud. Next up, I teach him to yell "Suck it Yankees."

-For the past two months, Malcolm has been talking up a storm. When Mindi got back from a work trip, this morning, Malcolm was sitting beside her at breakfast. He would put his arm around her and say, "I love you Mommy. I love you." Extremely cute.

-Michael

No comments: